Low Pressure Mine Doors
Ecovent Low-Pressure Mine Door
Choosing the right door for your mining operation does not come with a “one-size-fits-all” solution. When traditional mine doors aren’t the best choice for your project, we have a solution.
The EcoVent ™ Mine Door is a safe and simple solution to your Low Pressure Door requirements.
It is specifically designed as an alternative to traditional re-usable underground “equipment and/or machine” doors for the current price-sensitive market. The new design is built for improved safety and durability while addressing an industry challenged with tighter operating constraints and reduced budgets.
Constructed by a combination of 4 different components, it has an Opposing Wing design, easy to instal, and safer than conventional re-usable machine doors.
One wing opens into the air flow while the other wing opens with the air flow. Both wings are attached to a top connecting bar while each wing cancels out the other air pressure is equalized resulting that no wing slamming occurs.
A Safer Alternative
EcoVent mine doors are specifically designed to improve mine safety; and built with unmatched durability. They were also created for a price-sensitive market, so finding the right door for your budget is well within reach.
Each EcoVent mine door uses American Mine Door’s patented, opposing-wing design, which comes with countless benefits, including:
- The air pressure is doing most of the work instead of the miner, creating a safer and more productive work environment for the mine employee.
- Reliance on the mine’s own ventilation pressure for assisted opening and closing, regardless of airflow direction.
- Equalized air pressure for prevention of slamming.
- Reduced potential for injuries to hands and feet, which can become caught between door wings with traditional designs.
Finally, a safer door solution than conventional re-usable machine doors.
The EcoVent difference
Too many accidents and injuries have occurred in high-pressure mines, as the result of traditional doors slamming unexpectedly. As underground mines continue to improve their safety practices, EcoVent mine doors are right on trend, providing a better alternative to machine doors.
- EcoVent ™ doors are easily installed and the best part; no hardware or special tools required. Its lightweight design makes it easy to move around, and re-use repeatedly, providing years of service.
- EcoVent mine doors offer a safer, modern-design alternative to traditional machine doors. Contact us today at
Make safety your company’s no 1 priority!